At Urban Grace, we believe Jesus was more than a carpenter. More than a teacher. He was even more than a healer. At Urban Grace, we believe he is the Saviour of the entire world.
To the right are a series of links that lead to some Outreach Media mini-sites. Each one answers a different question about Jesus and Christianity.Why not check out the one that best fits you?
Our doctrinal statement
Below is the official and formal doctrinal basis of Urban Grace. We undertake to uphold the truths of Christianity as determined by the Bible, including the following which are deemed to be fundamental:
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead;
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering Mankind subject to God’s wrath and condemnation;
- The conception of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, by the Holy Spirit and his birth of the virgin Mary;
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin, only through the sacrificial death, as our representative and sub-stitute, of Jesus Christ;
- The Lordship and victory of Jesus Christ over Satan, sin, death and the world in his bodily resurrection from the dead;
- Salvation from judgment received by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, according to Scripture alone, to the glory of God alone;
- The necessity of the Holy Spirit’s work to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting them repentance toward God and faith in Christ;
- The indwelling work of the Holy Spirit in the believer;
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The one holy universal and apostolic Church, which is the body of Christ and to which all believers belong.
All employees of FEVA and all who speak at Urban Grace meetings are to be in agreement with this Doctrinal Basis.